When do you need help from an immigration attorney?

Posted on

If you are living in the country without official documentation, you might find issues with the local legal system. In this case, you will need to visit the local immigration office and try to get permanent or semi-permanent residence. In some cases, you have a more complicated case and need help from an attorney. Here are some different situations that call for assistance from an immigration attorney. You Are At Risk For Deportation…

Read More »